General Contest Rules for Renda Broadcasting Jacksonville
- Station expressly disclaims all responsibility for all property loss, property damage, bodily injury
and death resulting, directly or indirectly, from any contest prize excluding damages, loss, injury
or death caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence of station.
- Station expressly disclaims all responsibility and liability for loss, inconvenience, and other
damages you may suffer resulting from the postponements, modifications of cancellation of any
contest or promotions due to technical difficulties or Acts of God.
- You shall be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes that may arise by reason of your
receipt or use of the contest prize.
- This offer is VOID if you reside in a jurisdiction that prohibits promotions or contest of this kind.
- Your federal, state or local government may impose additional conditions on your acceptance of
- By accepting your prizes, you affirm that you are neither a co-sponsor nor employee of any radio
or television station and each of their respective parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, and
advertising or promotional agencies.
- By accepting your prizes, you affirm that you are neither an employee of Renda Broadcasting
Stations nor a member of the immediate family of any employee of the station.
- You agree to allow the station to use your name, voice, and likeness on the air and in any publicity
- Your prize may carry a deadline and or certain restrictions based on age, availability, and calendar
- The radio station will hold your prize for a period of 30 days from the date it was awarded. After
that period of time, the prize reverts to the station and will be dealt with at the sole discretion of
the station management.
- All participants of on-site giveaways must be present to claim there prize. The station shall not and
will not be held responsible for non-attendance of a participant at the time of the drawing. It is the sole
responsibility of the participant to be present.
- Winners of any regularly scheduled Monday-Friday contest and members of their households are
ineligible to win any other weekday contest for a period of 30 days, with the expressed exceptions
13. Winners of consolation prizes are eligible to participate in all contests and are excluded
from the 30-day waiting period.
14. Winners of special Radio Station promotions, scheduled periodically throughout the year,
are eligible to play other contest regardless of the amount of time since winning their last
prize from the station – excluding major prize winners. These special promotions may not
be identified on or off air.
15. Winners of major prizes, given away wholly or in part by the radio station, are excluded
from winning any prizes on the radio station for a period of one year from the date the
major prize was awarded. A major prize is considered to be $1500.00 or greater value.
16. Individuals using aliases or names other than their own in order to obtain prizes or qualify for
a contest will be disqualified from winning the said prize and may be permanently banned from
playing any contest on stations owned by Renda Broadcasting. Use of another’s name in an effort
to secure prizes will be considered an act of fraud and may be subject to prosecutio