RENDA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
FREE MONEY FRIDAY'S CONTEST RULES
Renda Broadcasting Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and stations (the company) will conduct a phone-in contest known as “FREE MONEY FRIDAYS” (the contest) concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations in various states. The contests may air on all or just select Renda Broadcasting Corporation stations.
1. No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited.
2. To enter, participants will listen to one of the participating radio stations over the air for instructions for when to call the designated contest number: 904-725-9990.
3. The participating stations will announce, on the air, when each contest begins and ends with this statement: “It's Free Money Friday, be caller 25 at 904-725-9990 to win $1,000.00!"
4. There will be only one winner of each contest conducted.
5. Since this is a call-in contest, a telephone is needed to participate. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants who enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the contest. The company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the company’s control or otherwise. For all contests, the company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors and/or malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of telephone calls, traffic congestion on telephone lines, or unavailable connections which may limit one’s ability to participate in the contest, any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s telephone equipment related to or resulting from participating in the contest.
6. The contest is open to residents of the United States of America and must reside in the Total Survey Area (TSA) of one of the stations conducting the contest.
7. Contestants must be at least 18 years of age and can only win one major prize within 120 days. A major prize is a prize valued at $600 or above.
8. Employees of Renda Broadcasting Corporation, its stations, employees of all other stations and market media companies in the TSA’s of the stations conducting the contests are neither eligible to participate nor win. This includes radio and television stations, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors and or promotional partners, and members of their immediate families.
9. Qualified participants, and anyone living in the same household, are only eligible to win the contest once.
10. Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 (or equivalent) with regard to the $1,000 prize.
11. By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
12. The station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement, including the substitution of a prize or any portion of a prize of equivalent value. The station(s), Renda Broadcasting Corporation, and its affiliated companies, may terminate this company-wide contest at any time without prior notice.
13. The station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
14. All decisions by sweepstakes promoters are final and entrants agree to be bound by decisions made by sweepstakes promoters and station management.
15. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of the station.
The stations participating in the contest are:
16. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours, at 6440 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32211.